Karthi teams up with 'Attakathi' director in his next
Director Ranjith of 'Attakathi' fame is on cloud nine after signing his next film with Karthi.
Director Ranjith, who got introduced to Tamil cinema with his film 'Attakathi' is on cloud nine after signing his next film. It appears that the director will be working with none other than Karthi, who is currently busy with two projects namely 'Biriyani' and 'All in All Azhaguraja'.
The project is to be titled Saarpattu Paaramparai and we can expect the film to be another entertainer like 'Attakathi'. Ranjith impressed with his debut film as 'Attakathi' got promoted well by Studio Green. Now, he will be trying to recreate some of the magic once again with his next film.
We are sure the director would be thrilled to work with a big name actor like Karthi right in his second film. It is to be noted that Ranjith is a former assistant to Venkat Prabhu.
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party drama enters 5th day: Akhilesh-Shivpal feud sparks SP-Congress alliance ahead of UP polls- FirstPost
- Haryana will be first state to implement 7th pay commission recommendations - Pradesh18
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18