DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karthi to portray a new look for Tamil film, 'Biriyani'
The shoot for the film began on Nov 5, it stars Karthi, Premgi, Hansika Motwani and Mandy Thakar in pivotal roles.
Actor Karthi who has successfully finished filming for 'Alex Pandian' has joined Venkat Prabhu's 'Biriyani'. The shoot for the film began on the 5th of November and Karthi is said to portray a new look in the film.
Sources have confimed that the shooting went live at a house near Nungambakkam Railway Station. Both Premgi and Karthi took part in the sequences and have set the wheels in motion. Apart from them, the film also includes Hansika Motwani and Mandy Thakar.
With the shoot getting started already, we can expect to see the film on screens early next year. Everybody's eyes will surely be on the project, which also happens to be Yuvan Shankar Raja's 100th film as composer.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong