Karthi to portray a new look for Tamil film, 'Biriyani'
The shoot for the film began on Nov 5, it stars Karthi, Premgi, Hansika Motwani and Mandy Thakar in pivotal roles.
Actor Karthi who has successfully finished filming for 'Alex Pandian' has joined Venkat Prabhu's 'Biriyani'. The shoot for the film began on the 5th of November and Karthi is said to portray a new look in the film.
Sources have confimed that the shooting went live at a house near Nungambakkam Railway Station. Both Premgi and Karthi took part in the sequences and have set the wheels in motion. Apart from them, the film also includes Hansika Motwani and Mandy Thakar.
With the shoot getting started already, we can expect to see the film on screens early next year. Everybody's eyes will surely be on the project, which also happens to be Yuvan Shankar Raja's 100th film as composer.
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Salman Khan Dropped as Thums Up Ambassador by Coca Cola