Karthi to portray a new look for Tamil film, 'Biriyani'
The shoot for the film began on Nov 5, it stars Karthi, Premgi, Hansika Motwani and Mandy Thakar in pivotal roles.
Actor Karthi who has successfully finished filming for 'Alex Pandian' has joined Venkat Prabhu's 'Biriyani'. The shoot for the film began on the 5th of November and Karthi is said to portray a new look in the film.
Sources have confimed that the shooting went live at a house near Nungambakkam Railway Station. Both Premgi and Karthi took part in the sequences and have set the wheels in motion. Apart from them, the film also includes Hansika Motwani and Mandy Thakar.
With the shoot getting started already, we can expect to see the film on screens early next year. Everybody's eyes will surely be on the project, which also happens to be Yuvan Shankar Raja's 100th film as composer.
Recommended For You
- Big Indian Comebacks In a Home Series In Last 20 Years
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Booking Commences For Rs 11,000 Through Nexa
- Watch: Anil, Arjun and Sonam Shake a Leg to My Name Is Lakhan at a Family Wedding
- Get-Fit Tips: Workout Dos And Don'ts By Celebrity Trainer Yogesh Bhateja
- David Warner Warns Bollywood After Watching Daughter Ivy Dance