DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karthika makes a comeback in Telugu Cinema
If you have already watched Dammu, Karthika Nair doesn't need a fresh introduction.
If you have already watched Dammu, Karthika Nair doesn't need a fresh introduction. Three years after her first Telugu release, Josh, failed to give her notice, the daughter of yesteryear star heroine, Radha, has bounced back in the NTR-starrer. Although the 20-year old had a super hit in Rangam (2010), it was not a straight film.
As was advertised by the makers, the tall actress danced well in the film. She matched steps with NTR in the title track as well as the one in which she shook legs with three other dolls. She looked dusky and her lip sync was alright.
Although her dialogues were strictly for adults, Karthika made an impression by striking a balance between a voluptuous performance and dances.
The choosy actress has two films lined up for release in the coming months. Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum in Tamil, where she is playing a village belle, will be the first to be released. Gold, a Malayalam film, which marks her second filmi stint in Mollywood.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande