Karthika makes a comeback in Telugu Cinema
If you have already watched Dammu, Karthika Nair doesn't need a fresh introduction.
If you have already watched Dammu, Karthika Nair doesn't need a fresh introduction. Three years after her first Telugu release, Josh, failed to give her notice, the daughter of yesteryear star heroine, Radha, has bounced back in the NTR-starrer. Although the 20-year old had a super hit in Rangam (2010), it was not a straight film.
As was advertised by the makers, the tall actress danced well in the film. She matched steps with NTR in the title track as well as the one in which she shook legs with three other dolls. She looked dusky and her lip sync was alright.
Although her dialogues were strictly for adults, Karthika made an impression by striking a balance between a voluptuous performance and dances.
The choosy actress has two films lined up for release in the coming months. Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum in Tamil, where she is playing a village belle, will be the first to be released. Gold, a Malayalam film, which marks her second filmi stint in Mollywood.
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali