Kate Hudson: Prince William, Prince Harry stayed at our house
Prince William, whose wife Duchess of Cambridge, recently gave birth to their son Prince George, left a good impres
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Hudson says the closest she came to Britain's royal family is when Prince William and Prince Harry stayed at her mother's house.
Prince William and Prince Harry stayed at her mother, Goldie Hawn's Colorado home long time back and she couldn't meet them as she was staying in Los Angeles that time, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Prince William and Prince Harry actually stayed at our house in Colorado when we were kids. I remember we were all in L.A. and they were staying with their mom at the time and we get this phone call at the house," Hudson, 32, said.
Prince William, whose wife Duchess of Cambridge, recently gave birth to their son Prince George, left a good impression on Hudson's father, Bill Hudson.
"The phone rang, someone answered, my dad gets to the phone, and, sure enough...I think it was Prince William calling my dad to ask to use the ATVs (all-terrain vehicles).
"My dad, when he got off the phone, was like, 'That's a really well-raised boy.' That's the closest I got," she said.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance