DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kate Hudson: Prince William, Prince Harry stayed at our house
Prince William, whose wife Duchess of Cambridge, recently gave birth to their son Prince George, left a good impres
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Hudson says the closest she came to Britain's royal family is when Prince William and Prince Harry stayed at her mother's house.
Prince William and Prince Harry stayed at her mother, Goldie Hawn's Colorado home long time back and she couldn't meet them as she was staying in Los Angeles that time, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Prince William and Prince Harry actually stayed at our house in Colorado when we were kids. I remember we were all in L.A. and they were staying with their mom at the time and we get this phone call at the house," Hudson, 32, said.
Prince William, whose wife Duchess of Cambridge, recently gave birth to their son Prince George, left a good impression on Hudson's father, Bill Hudson.
"The phone rang, someone answered, my dad gets to the phone, and, sure enough...I think it was Prince William calling my dad to ask to use the ATVs (all-terrain vehicles).
"My dad, when he got off the phone, was like, 'That's a really well-raised boy.' That's the closest I got," she said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes