Kate Middleton gets wax double post wedding
Kate Middleton will take her place at Madame Tussauds only in 2011.
London: She may marry into Britain's royal family in April, but Prince William's fiancee Kate Middleton will not take her place alongside the royals at Madame Tussauds until later in 2011.
The London wax sculpture museum said it will try to book a sitting with Middleton after her wedding on April 29 and it would then take sculptors up to four months to make the model, the BBC reported on its website.
The museum was also waiting to hear if Middleton would donate an outfit for the waxwork.
Britain's Queen Elizabeth, her husband Prince Phillip and heir-to-the-throne Prince Charles as well as his wife Camilla and his sons William and Harry are already cast in wax at the popular stop on London's tourist trail.
"It looks likely it will be shortly after the wedding and then it takes four months to complete," a spokeswoman for Madame Tussauds said. "I imagine the sculptors will probably go to her and the sitting normally takes a couple of hours."
Middleton's waxwork look will depend on what she wants and whether she can donate clothing.
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18