DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kate Middleton vows to support Prince Harry
Kate Middleton has vowed to support her brother-in-law Prince Harry through his naked photo scandal.
London: Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton has vowed to support her brother-in-law Prince Harry through his naked photo scandal.
The duchess has a close bond with Harry and told her husband Prince William they should pledge their full support to him following the incident, which saw him pictured nude following a game of 'strip billiards' in his Las Vegas hotel suite.
"William called Harry straight away and gave him a bit of a telling off. But Kate pointed out he had already been through the ringer and deserved their sympathy," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"She's promised to support him as much as possible and offered to help him come up with a recovery plan to get his public image back on track," the source added.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO