Kate Middleton vows to support Prince Harry
Kate Middleton has vowed to support her brother-in-law Prince Harry through his naked photo scandal.
London: Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton has vowed to support her brother-in-law Prince Harry through his naked photo scandal.
The duchess has a close bond with Harry and told her husband Prince William they should pledge their full support to him following the incident, which saw him pictured nude following a game of 'strip billiards' in his Las Vegas hotel suite.
"William called Harry straight away and gave him a bit of a telling off. But Kate pointed out he had already been through the ringer and deserved their sympathy," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"She's promised to support him as much as possible and offered to help him come up with a recovery plan to get his public image back on track," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Centurion MS Dhoni Guides Jharkhand To Win
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion