Kate Moss poses nude for Vogue Brazil cover
The 37-year-old also shows off the two bird tattoos on her lower back.
London: Supermodel Kate Moss has bared all for a magazine's cover.
The 37-year-old shed her clothes for Brazilian issue of Vogue magazine, perching her bare derriere on a wooden bench and showing off the two bird tattoos on her lower back, reports thesun.co.uk.
The sizzling photograph was clicked by celebrity snapper Mario Testino when Moss visited Rio de Janeiro with fiance Jamie Hince in February.
The catwalk queen was seen sporting nothing but blonder crimpled hair and gold cuffs.
Moss is set to wed The Kills rocker this summer.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone