DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kate Moss poses nude for Vogue Brazil cover
The 37-year-old also shows off the two bird tattoos on her lower back.
London: Supermodel Kate Moss has bared all for a magazine's cover.
The 37-year-old shed her clothes for Brazilian issue of Vogue magazine, perching her bare derriere on a wooden bench and showing off the two bird tattoos on her lower back, reports thesun.co.uk.
The sizzling photograph was clicked by celebrity snapper Mario Testino when Moss visited Rio de Janeiro with fiance Jamie Hince in February.
The catwalk queen was seen sporting nothing but blonder crimpled hair and gold cuffs.
Moss is set to wed The Kills rocker this summer.
Recommended For You
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan