DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kate Winslet played a negative role in 'Divergent' to impress children
Kate Winslet is expecting her third child and has two chidren (daughter Mia and son Joe) from previous marriages.
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Winslet said that she accepted to play a negative role in movie 'Divergent' because she wanted her children to think that she is "cool".
The 37-year-old is expecting her third child and has two chidren (daughter Mia and son Joe) from previous marriages.
"I didn't have any hesitation at all. It was such a great script. It's a fantastic book. My daughter is going to be 13, and my son is almost 10, and they're getting to that age where this is the type of literature they're going to be reading very soon," MTV News quoted Winslet as saying.
"...My daughter suddenly had a new found respect for me. I'm just going to go with that. I did it because I wanted my kids to think I was cool," she added.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes