Katherine Heigl, Jon Favreau fight over a bill
Actress Katherine Heigl and 'Iron Man' director Jon Favreau knocked off a glass while fighting over a bill.
Los Angeles: Actress Katherine Heigl and 'Iron Man' director Jon Favreau knocked off a glass while fighting over a bill here. They were out for an official meeting at the Chateau Marmont here.
The former 'Grey's Anatomy' actress and the director insisted on paying the bill following the meet, but in their eagerness to pay, accidentally knocked over a glass of water as they each attempted to grab the bill, reports contactmusic.com.
"When the waiter brought the bill, Jon tried to grab it - but high handed Heigl ripped it right out of his paw and shouted 'It's on me'," a source told the National Enquirer.
"But Favreau wouldn't hear of it. Snatching it back quickly, he recoiled in horror as Heigl, making a desperate dive for it, knocked over a glass of water," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands