Katherine Heigl, Jon Favreau fight over a bill
Actress Katherine Heigl and 'Iron Man' director Jon Favreau knocked off a glass while fighting over a bill.
Los Angeles: Actress Katherine Heigl and 'Iron Man' director Jon Favreau knocked off a glass while fighting over a bill here. They were out for an official meeting at the Chateau Marmont here.
The former 'Grey's Anatomy' actress and the director insisted on paying the bill following the meet, but in their eagerness to pay, accidentally knocked over a glass of water as they each attempted to grab the bill, reports contactmusic.com.
"When the waiter brought the bill, Jon tried to grab it - but high handed Heigl ripped it right out of his paw and shouted 'It's on me'," a source told the National Enquirer.
"But Favreau wouldn't hear of it. Snatching it back quickly, he recoiled in horror as Heigl, making a desperate dive for it, knocked over a glass of water," the source added.
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar