DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Katherine Heigl, Jon Favreau fight over a bill
Actress Katherine Heigl and 'Iron Man' director Jon Favreau knocked off a glass while fighting over a bill.
Los Angeles: Actress Katherine Heigl and 'Iron Man' director Jon Favreau knocked off a glass while fighting over a bill here. They were out for an official meeting at the Chateau Marmont here.
The former 'Grey's Anatomy' actress and the director insisted on paying the bill following the meet, but in their eagerness to pay, accidentally knocked over a glass of water as they each attempted to grab the bill, reports contactmusic.com.
"When the waiter brought the bill, Jon tried to grab it - but high handed Heigl ripped it right out of his paw and shouted 'It's on me'," a source told the National Enquirer.
"But Favreau wouldn't hear of it. Snatching it back quickly, he recoiled in horror as Heigl, making a desperate dive for it, knocked over a glass of water," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO