DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kathika surprises Thulasi on the sets of 'Yaan'
Directed by filmmaker Ravi K Chandran, 'Yaan' will have actors Thulasi Nair and Jiiva in the lead roles.
Sisters and Tamil actors Kathika and Thulasi, who are currently reigning the South Indian film industry, were a little indifferent to each other on the sets of 'Yaan'.
Thulasi who is currently shooting for Ravi K Chandran's next movie 'Yaan', opposite to Jiiva was in for a lovely surprise, when her elder sister dropped by to pay her a visit.
"It was lovely meeting my sister on the sets of her upcoming flick Yaan. I accidentally landed up at the shooting spot on my way to meeting a designer." says Karthika. She also added that she misses catching up with her sister, due to their their busy schedules.
However, Kathika who is elder among the both is extremely proud of her sister Thulasi who is able to balance both acting and studies very well.
Kathika who is currently shooting for a Kannada movie in Bangalore said, "I am done with the shoot for my K Town flick. Deal. I have signed a couple of Kannada projects recently. I am really looking for the shoot here though I don't know the language much."
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande