DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Katie Holmes feels trapped by Tom Cruise?
Tom Cruise remains in almost constant contact to keep tab on his beloved daughter Suri.
New York: Actress Katie Holmes still feels trapped by Tom Cruise despite their divorce. Cruise remains in almost constant contact to keep tab on their beloved daughter Suri, so Katie can't ever feel completely free. "Because of Suri, Katie is tied to Tom for life whether she likes it or not," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"If I were in her shoes, I would be looking over my shoulder every step to see Tom's reaction. I know how she must feel. It would be torture almost 24 hours a day. I don't see how Katie would ever be able to relax,"
"However she looks at it - she's trapped," added the source.
Adding to her anxiety is the fact that the couple would have celebrated their sixth wedding anniversary Nov 18.
"She's got to be torn up emotionally because it dredges up both good and bad memories of their marriage," said the source.
"And there will be a battle over Suri's affection for the holidays. Katie must be fretting over where Suri should spend Thanks-giving and what she should buy her for Christmas."
"There's always the worry that Tom will outdo Katie and make her feel inadequate as a mother," said the source.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande