Katie Holmes refused Cruise's birthday request
Actress Katie Holmes rejected estranged husband Tom Cruise's plea for her to fly to Iceland to save their marriage.
London: Actress Katie Holmes rejected estranged husband Tom Cruise's plea for her to fly to Iceland to save their marriage. Last week, the 33-year-old's husband asked her over the phone to come and visit him and celebrate his 50th birthday, on the set of his movie Oblivion but she refused the offer.
Holmes then filed for divorce soon afterwards.
"He begged her to go to Iceland for one last try at reconciliation. She refused and a huge fight ensued," contactmusic.com quoted Holmes as saying.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells