DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Katie Holmes refused Cruise's birthday request
Actress Katie Holmes rejected estranged husband Tom Cruise's plea for her to fly to Iceland to save their marriage.
London: Actress Katie Holmes rejected estranged husband Tom Cruise's plea for her to fly to Iceland to save their marriage. Last week, the 33-year-old's husband asked her over the phone to come and visit him and celebrate his 50th birthday, on the set of his movie Oblivion but she refused the offer.
Holmes then filed for divorce soon afterwards.
"He begged her to go to Iceland for one last try at reconciliation. She refused and a huge fight ensued," contactmusic.com quoted Holmes as saying.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli