Katrina denies approaching Pankaj Kapoor
...rumour is that the actress approached Kapoor for a role in 'Mausam'
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif has slammed rumours that she approached actor-director Pankaj Kapoor for a role in his directorial debut Mausam.
"This is entirely untrue," Katrina, who is currently working on Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara and Yash Raj's Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, said in a statement.
Added a source: "The news is utter rubbish. Katrina is in a position to pick and choose roles of her choice. She never lobbied for the role in Mausam and such rumours are spread by sources with vested interests."
Mausam stars Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor and is slated to release in July this year.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right