DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Katrina denies approaching Pankaj Kapoor
...rumour is that the actress approached Kapoor for a role in 'Mausam'
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif has slammed rumours that she approached actor-director Pankaj Kapoor for a role in his directorial debut Mausam.
"This is entirely untrue," Katrina, who is currently working on Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara and Yash Raj's Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, said in a statement.
Added a source: "The news is utter rubbish. Katrina is in a position to pick and choose roles of her choice. She never lobbied for the role in Mausam and such rumours are spread by sources with vested interests."
Mausam stars Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor and is slated to release in July this year.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users