Katrina inspired by Imran to turn producer
Kaif is inspired by Imran and Avantika's relationship to produce a romantic film.
Mumbai: Inspired with the relationship between her "Mere Brother Ki Dulhan" co-star Imran Khan with his wife Avantika, Katrina Kaif has decided to produce her first film.
She will do her first ever truly intense, romantic film, a period film to be precise, with Imran.
The idea of a 'janam-janam ka saathi love-forever' film struck Katrina when she watched Imran interacting with his wife.
Katrina later told a friend: "I felt a pang of envy for Imran's wife whose husband is so devoted, so 'all-there' for her and so not into cheating on her at all."
She may even write the screenplay herself.
"It is my fantasy love-story. The kind of ideal love that I don't think is prevalent in today's day and age. When I see Imran with Avantika I see a togetherness spanning an entire lifetime," Katrina said.
"I see them grow old together. That's not something I see in too many relationships these days. Imran is really devoted to his wife. That makes me feel so good about life and so hopeful about love," Katrina said.
Katrina added: "We recently shot some very romantic songs in Agra for 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan'. Imran came across as very romantic on screen. We even did a takeoff on Salim-Anarkali as a small part of a song. Just for the heck of it."
<iframe width="100%" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WOPkZVo75BQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Kareena Kapoor is Setting Trends During Pregnancy: Soha Ali Khan
- Kareena Kapoor Rings In Her 36th Birthday With Ranbir, Karisma, Saif Ali Khan
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched