Katrina Kaif attends Salman Khan's Ganpati visarjan
Salman has been welcoming Lord Ganesha for the past 11 years at his Galaxy Apartment in Mumbai.
Mumbai: Actress Katrina Kaif attended Ganapati visarjan (immersion) ceremony at her former beau Salman Khan's sister's house. Katrina, who is known to be very close to the Khan family, made sure she was present on the auspicious occasion. Several Bollywood celebrities, including Karisma Kapoor and Sangeeta Bijlani, too attended the festivities Tuesday evening along with entire Khan family.
Salman has been welcoming Lord Ganesha for the past 11 years at his Galaxy Apartment here, but this year the celebration was shifted to his younger sister Arpita's house.
The Ganesh puja, which started with the installation of the idol Sep 9, continued for one and a half days at Arpita's house.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw