Katrina Kaif attends Salman Khan's Ganpati visarjan
Salman has been welcoming Lord Ganesha for the past 11 years at his Galaxy Apartment in Mumbai.
Mumbai: Actress Katrina Kaif attended Ganapati visarjan (immersion) ceremony at her former beau Salman Khan's sister's house. Katrina, who is known to be very close to the Khan family, made sure she was present on the auspicious occasion. Several Bollywood celebrities, including Karisma Kapoor and Sangeeta Bijlani, too attended the festivities Tuesday evening along with entire Khan family.
Salman has been welcoming Lord Ganesha for the past 11 years at his Galaxy Apartment here, but this year the celebration was shifted to his younger sister Arpita's house.
The Ganesh puja, which started with the installation of the idol Sep 9, continued for one and a half days at Arpita's house.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18