Katrina Kaif: It's a compliment that people wanted to see more of me in 'Dhoom 3'
Katrina Kaif has taken the "underutilised" taunt on length of her role in 'Dhoom 3' in her stride.
Mumbai: Actress Katrina Kaif recently said she has taken the "underutilised" taunt on length of her role in 'Dhoom 3' in her stride. The third instalment in the 'Dhoom' series, released last year, is known as more or less Aamir Khan's film where roles of Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Katrina Kaif appear less prominent in comparison.
When asked to comment on reports that she was underutilised in 'Dhoom 3', Katrina said, "I take it as a compliment that people wanted to see more of me in the film. Next time when I do a film I will see to it that I do more stuff".
Katrina had played the character of 'Aaliya' in the film and appeared in two songs. Aamir had earlier said in an interview that male characters of Ali and Jai played by Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan, respectively were properly placed.
"Ali's role is a good one in terms of what he is meant to do in the film. Jai's role is not at all weak in any ways. His character controls the entire story. Talking strictly from the screen time, I think Katrina Kaif's character could have been a little longer", Aamir had said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Top 5 Controversies Over the Years
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- President Trump May Inspire Jimmy Kimmel's Oscars Monologue
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly