DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Katrina Kaif: It's a compliment that people wanted to see more of me in 'Dhoom 3'
Katrina Kaif has taken the "underutilised" taunt on length of her role in 'Dhoom 3' in her stride.
Mumbai: Actress Katrina Kaif recently said she has taken the "underutilised" taunt on length of her role in 'Dhoom 3' in her stride. The third instalment in the 'Dhoom' series, released last year, is known as more or less Aamir Khan's film where roles of Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Katrina Kaif appear less prominent in comparison.
When asked to comment on reports that she was underutilised in 'Dhoom 3', Katrina said, "I take it as a compliment that people wanted to see more of me in the film. Next time when I do a film I will see to it that I do more stuff".
Katrina had played the character of 'Aaliya' in the film and appeared in two songs. Aamir had earlier said in an interview that male characters of Ali and Jai played by Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan, respectively were properly placed.
"Ali's role is a good one in terms of what he is meant to do in the film. Jai's role is not at all weak in any ways. His character controls the entire story. Talking strictly from the screen time, I think Katrina Kaif's character could have been a little longer", Aamir had said.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Sachin Tendulkar Sends Invite To Bollywood Bigwigs For Biopic Premier
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances