Katy Perry encouraged Pattinson to break-up with Stewart?
Pattinson is rumoured to have broken-up with Stewart after Katy Perry told him that he deserves better.
London: Pop star Katy Perry reportedly encouraged 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson to end his relationship with ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
The 27-year-old actor is rumoured to have broken-up with Stewart after his friends including Perry, allegedly told him that he deserves better, reported Contactmusic.
"Katy never really supported Rob's decision to get back with Kristen. She always said they wouldn't last. Katy told Rob she didn't think their relationship could withstand the cheating scandal. And he deserved better than someone who would destroy a family (like Rupert's)," a source said.
Pattinson's relationship with Stewart has reportedly ended after the actor was spotted moving out of the actress's Los Angeles home last Sunday.
After four years of relationship, the couple took a two-months break following Stewart's fling with married director Rupert Sanders, a year ago.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner