DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Katy Perry encouraged Pattinson to break-up with Stewart?
Pattinson is rumoured to have broken-up with Stewart after Katy Perry told him that he deserves better.
London: Pop star Katy Perry reportedly encouraged 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson to end his relationship with ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
The 27-year-old actor is rumoured to have broken-up with Stewart after his friends including Perry, allegedly told him that he deserves better, reported Contactmusic.
"Katy never really supported Rob's decision to get back with Kristen. She always said they wouldn't last. Katy told Rob she didn't think their relationship could withstand the cheating scandal. And he deserved better than someone who would destroy a family (like Rupert's)," a source said.
Pattinson's relationship with Stewart has reportedly ended after the actor was spotted moving out of the actress's Los Angeles home last Sunday.
After four years of relationship, the couple took a two-months break following Stewart's fling with married director Rupert Sanders, a year ago.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh