DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Katy Perry to receive Hollywood Walk of Fame star
Katy Perry will be honoured with the commemorative plaque next year.
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry is all set to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She will be honoured with the commemorative plaque next year.
The 29-year-old will be honoured along with a number of other high profile stars, including actors Liam Neeson, Orlando Bloom and Matthew Mcconaughey, reports contactmusic.com.
The singer was among the list of honourees announced for 2014 by David Green, chairman of the Walk of Fame selection committee.
The late rapper Tupac Shakur, Motown legends Holland Dozier Holland, British rocker Jeff Lynne and Australian star Rick Springfield will also receive plaques on the famous pavement in the music category.
Meanwhile, 'Lincoln' star Sally Field, 'Homeland' star Claire Danes, 'The Big Bang Theory' actress Kaley Cuoco, and actors Ray Dolby, Jack H. Harris, Jessica Lange, Paul Mazursky and Tom Sherak will also be recognised in the film category, along with several other stars.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: Top 3 Champions Trophy Encounters
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?