Katy Perry to receive Hollywood Walk of Fame star
Katy Perry will be honoured with the commemorative plaque next year.
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry is all set to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She will be honoured with the commemorative plaque next year.
The 29-year-old will be honoured along with a number of other high profile stars, including actors Liam Neeson, Orlando Bloom and Matthew Mcconaughey, reports contactmusic.com.
The singer was among the list of honourees announced for 2014 by David Green, chairman of the Walk of Fame selection committee.
The late rapper Tupac Shakur, Motown legends Holland Dozier Holland, British rocker Jeff Lynne and Australian star Rick Springfield will also receive plaques on the famous pavement in the music category.
Meanwhile, 'Lincoln' star Sally Field, 'Homeland' star Claire Danes, 'The Big Bang Theory' actress Kaley Cuoco, and actors Ray Dolby, Jack H. Harris, Jessica Lange, Paul Mazursky and Tom Sherak will also be recognised in the film category, along with several other stars.
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Lewis Hamilton Beats Title Rival Nico Rosberg to Pole