DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
KBC 6: Surteg Singh becomes the 1st participant
Surteg Singh from Punjab won Rs 6,40,000 in the first episode of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati 6'.
New Delhi: The first episode of the sixth season of Amitabh Bachchan's TV show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' has promised a good season. The show is back on the small screens with a new concept.
This time the mantra is 'only knowledge can get you what you deserve'. Once again, Amitabh Bachchan looked elegant in his suit, in fact, the man appears more charming than ever.
The basic rules of the show are the same and the highest award that can be won is still Rs 5 crore.
The first episode saw two contestants gambling on their fate. Surteg Singh from Punjab and Manish Kumar Soni from Rajasthan showed their GK skills. The first one won Rs 6,40,000 while Manish received a cheque of Rs 1,60,000.
The promos suggest that very soon the audiences are going to see the first crorepati of the season.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar