KBC 6: Surteg Singh becomes the 1st participant
Surteg Singh from Punjab won Rs 6,40,000 in the first episode of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati 6'.
New Delhi: The first episode of the sixth season of Amitabh Bachchan's TV show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' has promised a good season. The show is back on the small screens with a new concept.
This time the mantra is 'only knowledge can get you what you deserve'. Once again, Amitabh Bachchan looked elegant in his suit, in fact, the man appears more charming than ever.
The basic rules of the show are the same and the highest award that can be won is still Rs 5 crore.
The first episode saw two contestants gambling on their fate. Surteg Singh from Punjab and Manish Kumar Soni from Rajasthan showed their GK skills. The first one won Rs 6,40,000 while Manish received a cheque of Rs 1,60,000.
The promos suggest that very soon the audiences are going to see the first crorepati of the season.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid