DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Four months after massive flash floods, Kedarnath yatra resumes
The weather in Kedarnath remains a worry and most roads in the region are also still damaged.
Kedarnath: The yatra to the Kedarnath and Badrinath shrines reopened on Saturday four months after flash floods devastated Uttarakhand. The first group of pilgrims were scheduled to leave from Sonprayag to Kedarnath at 9 am.
Though the weather in Kedarnath, still remains a worry. Most roads in the region are still damaged but the administration said that adequate arrangements have been made for all the pilgrims on the route.
Massive mid-June flash floods had ravaged Uttarakhand taking away lives of thousands and property worth crores had been destroyed.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO