Keira Knightley: We are not big wedding types
Actress Keira Knightley is engaged to James Righton, says she will prefer a traditional wedding ceremony.
London: Actress Keira Knightley, who is engaged to boyfriend James Righton, says the couple are not fond of big weddings and will go with a traditional ceremony whenever it happens.
"We're not really big-wedding types. I could have six fake weddings. God, that would be expensive. I don't need to have all that," she said.
Knightley has been dating the Klaxons keyboardist for two years and the live-in lovebirds became engaged last May, reported Daily Mail.
The 'Anna Karenina' actress recently moved into a USD 3.8 million house in London's East End with the 29-year-old musician.
"I'm still a traveller. We love it, but it's not the house. I don't have anything valuable. Everything in our house is designed so you can't spill things on it," she added.
The 27-year-old also said she embraces the couple's differences.
"I'm not someone who listens to a lot of music. But I get wonderful perspective by being with someone who is less like me than more like me. The way he thinks is something I don't get. We come at things from totally different angles." she added.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion