Keira Knightley's Chanel commercial deemed unsuitable for children
The latest Chanel advertisement featuring Keira Knightley has been deemed as too sexy for children.
New Delhi: She has always been known for her girl-next-door image. But the latest Chanel advertisement featuring Keira Knightley has been deemed as too sexy for children.
The actress features in the latest Coco Mademoiselle commercial and has some racy shots between the sheets. in the ad, Keira dabbles some of the the fragrance and then heads to a photo shoot where she strips down on a bed and shares intimate moments with the photographer.
Due to its adult content, the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK has stated that the the advertisement is not suitable for children under nine years of age. Ironically, the ad was aired right before the screening of 'Ice Age 2' on television . A complaint was filed, and now the ASA has prohibited the commercial from running during the time children's progammes will be aired.
But this isn't the first fragrance commercial that has run into controversy. In 2008, Eva Mendes' television spot for Calvin Klein's Secret Obsession perfume was banned in the US. While in 2010, Beyonce's fragrance ad was too sexy to be aired before 7:30pm.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
- Police Release Sketch of Suspects Based on School Children's Description
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?