DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Keira Knightley's Chanel commercial deemed unsuitable for children
The latest Chanel advertisement featuring Keira Knightley has been deemed as too sexy for children.
New Delhi: She has always been known for her girl-next-door image. But the latest Chanel advertisement featuring Keira Knightley has been deemed as too sexy for children.
The actress features in the latest Coco Mademoiselle commercial and has some racy shots between the sheets. in the ad, Keira dabbles some of the the fragrance and then heads to a photo shoot where she strips down on a bed and shares intimate moments with the photographer.
Due to its adult content, the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK has stated that the the advertisement is not suitable for children under nine years of age. Ironically, the ad was aired right before the screening of 'Ice Age 2' on television . A complaint was filed, and now the ASA has prohibited the commercial from running during the time children's progammes will be aired.
But this isn't the first fragrance commercial that has run into controversy. In 2008, Eva Mendes' television spot for Calvin Klein's Secret Obsession perfume was banned in the US. While in 2010, Beyonce's fragrance ad was too sexy to be aired before 7:30pm.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017