DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Keith Urban quit drugs...
Gives credit to wife Nicole Kidman's love
Singer Keith Urban has revealed that the love for his actress-wife Nicole Kidman helped him give up drugs.
The country singer, who has two daughters - Sunday Rose, two, and three-month-old Faith - with the actress, checked into rehab for drug and alcohol addiction, just months after marrying Kidman in 2006.
He now realises the reason he took substances was to make up for the lack of "intimacy" in his life.
"I think I've spent my life fearful of intimacy. The result was a feeling of 'being without', this hole I tried to fill with all those other things. The only thing that has really filled it has been the love of my wife and our daughters," showbizspy.com quoted him as saying.
Urban wishes he had met Kidman earlier in his life, but says he is now grateful for every day he gets to spend with her.
"The way in which it happened has turned out to be divinely inspired," he said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835