Keith Urban quit drugs...
Gives credit to wife Nicole Kidman's love
Singer Keith Urban has revealed that the love for his actress-wife Nicole Kidman helped him give up drugs.
The country singer, who has two daughters - Sunday Rose, two, and three-month-old Faith - with the actress, checked into rehab for drug and alcohol addiction, just months after marrying Kidman in 2006.
He now realises the reason he took substances was to make up for the lack of "intimacy" in his life.
"I think I've spent my life fearful of intimacy. The result was a feeling of 'being without', this hole I tried to fill with all those other things. The only thing that has really filled it has been the love of my wife and our daughters," showbizspy.com quoted him as saying.
Urban wishes he had met Kidman earlier in his life, but says he is now grateful for every day he gets to spend with her.
"The way in which it happened has turned out to be divinely inspired," he said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More