DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kelly Brook flashes Playboy cover for US immigration
Brook appeared on the Playboy cover in 2010 and it still helps her when she is quizzed while travelling.
Los Angeles: British model Kelly Brook says every time she faces problem from customs officers for getting into US she shows them a copy of the Playboy magazine in which she posed topless.
Brook, 32, appeared on the 2010 September edition of the magazine and it still helps her when she is quizzed while travelling.
"I hear some people do have issues getting into America. But I just show my Playboy issue on the way through customs," Style magazine quoted her as saying.
"Once the officer has a look at the cover, they never hesitate to let me in," she added.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes