Kelly Brook flashes Playboy cover for US immigration
Brook appeared on the Playboy cover in 2010 and it still helps her when she is quizzed while travelling.
Los Angeles: British model Kelly Brook says every time she faces problem from customs officers for getting into US she shows them a copy of the Playboy magazine in which she posed topless.
Brook, 32, appeared on the 2010 September edition of the magazine and it still helps her when she is quizzed while travelling.
"I hear some people do have issues getting into America. But I just show my Playboy issue on the way through customs," Style magazine quoted her as saying.
"Once the officer has a look at the cover, they never hesitate to let me in," she added.
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border