Kelly Brook flashes Playboy cover for US immigration
Brook appeared on the Playboy cover in 2010 and it still helps her when she is quizzed while travelling.
Los Angeles: British model Kelly Brook says every time she faces problem from customs officers for getting into US she shows them a copy of the Playboy magazine in which she posed topless.
Brook, 32, appeared on the 2010 September edition of the magazine and it still helps her when she is quizzed while travelling.
"I hear some people do have issues getting into America. But I just show my Playboy issue on the way through customs," Style magazine quoted her as saying.
"Once the officer has a look at the cover, they never hesitate to let me in," she added.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology