Kenya mall attack: Another Indian among those killed
<p>Jyotibala Dharmesh Vaya, from Junagadh Gujarat, was on Wednesday identified as a fourth Indian among the 61 killed in the Nairobi mall terror attack by Islamist terrorists.</p>
Jyotibala Dharmesh Vaya, from Junagadh Gujarat, was on Wednesday identified as a fourth Indian among the 61 killed in the Nairobi mall terror attack by Islamist terrorists.
The external affairs ministry spokesperson tweeted that Vaya was a long term resident of Kenya.
The terror attack on Westgate Shopping Mall by the Somalia-based Al-Shabab group ended after four days on Tuesday.
The three other Indians killed are: Sridhar Natarajan, 40, an employee of a local pharmaceutical firm Harley's Limited who belonged to Tamil Nadu, Paramshu Jain, 8, son of Manoj Jain, the branch manager of Industrial Area Branch, Bank of Baroda (Kenya Limited), and Sudharshan B. Nagaraj of Bangalore, who was in the book trade and had arrived in Nairobi on September 20 in transit to Kampala and Accra.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology