Kenyan wins Mumbai Marathon | Mumbai runs
India's Surinder Singh wins 21-km Half Marathon.
Mumbai: Kenya's Kenneth Mugara won the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon (42 km), while Surinder Singh of India won the 21-km Half Marathon in Mumbai on Sunday morning.
Kavita Raut won the Women's Half Marathon, a spokesman told IANS.
Winners in the other categories will be announced later, he added.
Over an estimated 40,000 Mumbaikars turned up for the Mumbai Marathon.
The participants competed for the final prize, totaling to $250,000.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- CBFC Refuses to Pass Lipstick Under My Burkha for Being 'Lady Oriented'
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show