Kenyan wins Mumbai Marathon | Mumbai runs
India's Surinder Singh wins 21-km Half Marathon.
Mumbai: Kenya's Kenneth Mugara won the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon (42 km), while Surinder Singh of India won the 21-km Half Marathon in Mumbai on Sunday morning.
Kavita Raut won the Women's Half Marathon, a spokesman told IANS.
Winners in the other categories will be announced later, he added.
Over an estimated 40,000 Mumbaikars turned up for the Mumbai Marathon.
The participants competed for the final prize, totaling to $250,000.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta