DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kenyan wins Mumbai Marathon | Mumbai runs
India's Surinder Singh wins 21-km Half Marathon.
Mumbai: Kenya's Kenneth Mugara won the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon (42 km), while Surinder Singh of India won the 21-km Half Marathon in Mumbai on Sunday morning.
Kavita Raut won the Women's Half Marathon, a spokesman told IANS.
Winners in the other categories will be announced later, he added.
Over an estimated 40,000 Mumbaikars turned up for the Mumbai Marathon.
The participants competed for the final prize, totaling to $250,000.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar