DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kerala church roof collapse: Death toll rises to two
Police have registered a case against the contractor executing the work, who is yet to be traced.
Alappuzha: With one more worker succumbing to his injuries in the wee hours on Tuesday, the toll in the collapse of an under construction church at nearby Aroor rose to two. Nine others are being treated at different hospitals in Kochi and here for injuries sustained when concreting work of a new structure of St Augustine Church came crashing down on Monday evening.
While Vishwanath from Bihar died on Monday night, another labourer, whose identity is yet to be established, died in a government hospital at nearby Cherthala early this morning, police sources said.
Though search and rescue operations were conducted for several hours on Monday evening, none was found dead trapped in the debris. Police have registered a case against the contractor executing the work, who is yet to be traced.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City