DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kerala: CPM alleges govt plot to frame leaders
The investigation in the case was progressing in accordance with the "script" prepared by the government.
Thiruvananthapuram: With some of its functionaries under the scanner, CPM in Kerala on Tuesday accused the Congress-led UDF Government of plotting to frame senior party leaders in connection with the murder of Marxist rebel and RMP leader T P Chandrasekharan. The party state secretariat alleged that senior leaders of the state were involved in this "heinous conspiracy".
The investigation in the case was progressing in accordance with the "script" prepared by the government with the motive of maligning the CPM, a party statement said. The party functionaries arrested in the case were being tortured by the police and baseless stories planted in media dressing them up as details gathered during the interrogation, it alleged.
"The fallout of this deplorable move would be serious as people in the state would not tolerate such attempts as they would come forward to defend the party which has grown by thwarting such conspiracies over the decades," it said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users