DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kerala: Dalai Lama to inaugurate Sivagiri pilgrimage
The Tibetan spiritual leader will inaugurate the Sivagiri Mutt's 80th annual pilgrimage at Varkala on Nov 24.
Kochi: Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama will inaugurate the Sivagiri Mutt's 80th annual pilgrimage at Varkala on November 24 and attend a host of functions during his two day visit to Kerala. The Nobel laureate will be chief guest in the Catholicate Centenary celebrations and the anniversary function of the Orthodox church here on Nov 25, a press release said.
The spiritual leader will give a private audience at a function organised by Friends of Tibet to beneficiaries of 'Wellbeing' Tibetan medical service camp being held in Kochi for the last two years and will also speak on 'The Art of Happiness'. Noted Tibetan poet and writer Tenzin Tsundue will recite his poems and present 'Compassion in Exile', a French documentary on the life of Dalai Lama, produced by Lemle Pictures.
Friends of Tibet is also organising an exhibition of historic photographs on Tibet and artefacts, including coins and currencies from the then Independent Tibet and a radio used by the Dalai Lama.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017