DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kerala engineer killed in Nigerian air crash
According to his family in Kochi, Eldos was travelling from Abuja to Lagos to take part in a company meeting.
Kochi: Rijo Eldos, a young computer engineer hailing from Neriamangalam in Idukki district of Kerala, was one of the 153 victims who was on the Nigerian airplane that crashed on Sunday in the densely populated city of Lagos.
According to his family in Kochi, Eldos was travelling from Abuja to Lagos to take part in a company meeting. He was working with Reddington Nigeria.
The family is hoping that they will be able to get his body back soon. Eldos was supposed to come home for vacation in under two months, according to family sources.
The Dana Air flight crashed into a building in downtown Lagos that set three houses afire.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi