Kerala: Gold worth about Rs 36 lakh seized from three passengers
234 grams of gold was seized from a woman passenger who arrived by a Dubai-Calicut Emirates flight on Thursday.
Kozhikode: About 1.092 kg of gold valued at approximately Rs 36 lakh has been seized from three passengers who arrived in different flights at nearby Karipur International Airport, customs officials said.
They said that 234 grams of gold was seized from a woman passenger who arrived by a Dubai-Calicut Emirates flight on Thursday. About 625 grams of gold was seized from a male passenger who arrived by an Air India Express Abu Dhabi-Calicut flight early on Thursday morning, they said.
On Wednesday night about 233 grams of gold was seized from a Kannur based male passenger who had arrived by an Air India Express Dubai-Calicut flight, they said.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao