DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kerala: Gold worth about Rs 36 lakh seized from three passengers
234 grams of gold was seized from a woman passenger who arrived by a Dubai-Calicut Emirates flight on Thursday.
Kozhikode: About 1.092 kg of gold valued at approximately Rs 36 lakh has been seized from three passengers who arrived in different flights at nearby Karipur International Airport, customs officials said.
They said that 234 grams of gold was seized from a woman passenger who arrived by a Dubai-Calicut Emirates flight on Thursday. About 625 grams of gold was seized from a male passenger who arrived by an Air India Express Abu Dhabi-Calicut flight early on Thursday morning, they said.
On Wednesday night about 233 grams of gold was seized from a Kannur based male passenger who had arrived by an Air India Express Dubai-Calicut flight, they said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong