Fishermen deaths: Kerala HC stays Italians' trial
The marines had approached the HC challenging the Sessions Court order denying them translated copies of the evidence.
New Delhi: The Kerala High Court on Tuesday stayed the trial proceedings against the two Italian marines in the fishermen killing case.
The marines had approached the court challenging the Kollam Sessions Court order that denied them translated copies of the prosecution documents and eye witnesses' accounts.
The High Court issued a notice to the government on the matter.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right