Kerala: Man rides naked on bike for an hour
As he raced on negotiating the evening rush, some onlookers informed the police of the passing show.
Kottayam: In a stunning spectacle, a 30-year-old man rode a motorcycle in and around the town here for about an hour before his naked quest was halted by police and local people. The daring show of the man riding the bike totally naked was first noted by some passersby at the busy KK Road area in the town around the dusk on Thursday.
As he raced on negotiating the evening rush, some onlookers informed the police of the passing show. Unmindful of the embarrassed onlookers or the police and people chasing him on vehicles, the man kept riding through the town's busy spots and entered the suburbs before got halted by a closed railway gate.
Though he tried to turn to a by-lane and kept going, he failed to do so as the road was in a terribly bad shape. Police with the help of the people then caught hold of the man and took him to the station. He did not resist when they took him into custody and clad him with a dhoti to end the streak ride. The man, who appeared to be mentally depressed, had been charged for the obscene act under the Kerala Police Act and detained at Chingavanam station on the outskirts of the town, police said.
The man had a history of mental depression and he did not consume liquor, police said. He had been charged with shocking public including women through obscene act and would be produced before a court, police said.
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official