Kerala: Man tries to stop molestation, thrown out of train
The man was found unconscious on the tracks on Wednesday morning, with both his hands severed.
Thrissur: A 28-year-old man, who tried to prevent some inebriated youth allegedly from molesting a woman co-passenger, was seriously injured after he was thrown out of a moving train at nearby Cheruthurthi, police said on Thursday.
The man was found unconscious on the tracks on Wednesday morning, with both his hands severed. He was rushed to a hospital where doctors said his condition is critical.
The victim, hailing from Idukki district, was travelling in the Malabar Express on his way to the Mookambika temple near Mangalore, they said, adding that the incident came to light when he regained consciousness.
Police said the man had tried to help the woman who was being harassed when he was pushed out of the train.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner