Kerala: Master plan of T'puram Technocity ready
The master plan of the proposed Rs 5,000-crore Technocity to come up near the Technopark campus is ready.
Thiruvananthapuram: The master plan of the proposed Rs.5,000-crore Technocity to come up in a 450-acre campus near the Technopark campus here is ready, say senior officials. This state-of-the-art integrated IT township with up to 30 million square feet of built up space will have IT/ITES infrastructure, residential apartments, shopping malls with multiplexes, hospitals, hotels and educational institutions besides other facilities.
"We have been getting inquiries from across the world seeking information on investment potential. Technocity will be showcased during the Emerging Kerala event in Sept and Gitex to be held in Oct," said K.G. Girish Babu, CEO of Technopark here on Friday.
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) has announced to set up its Global Learning Academy with an investment of around Rs.1,500 crore on 82-acre land allotted in the campus. Infosys, which has 50-acre land in Special Economic Zone in Technopark Phase-II, will set up its second campus here. Technopark would also be developing a 50-acre campus for companies who want to set up their IT/ITES units.
"Technocity master plan is prepared by eminent professionals. We are confident that the project would help generate more talent and job opportunities in the state and put Kerala on the global IT map," said M.V. Vasudevan, senior manager-business development at Technopark.
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock for Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle