Kerala: Special railway counter for Sabarimala pilgrims
The Railway has announced special trains from different destinations in the country and back to meet the rush.
Thiruvananthapuram: Southern Railway has opened a reservation counter at Pampa on the foothills of Sabarimala to serve devotees visiting the hill shrine, where the annual pilgrim season is underway.
A divisional railway release on Monday said the single window counter for ticket booking, cancellation and fare related enquiries would function from 8 AM to 8 PM.
The Railway has announced special trains from different destinations in the country and back to meet the pilgrims' season rush.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw