DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kerala: Special railway counter for Sabarimala pilgrims
The Railway has announced special trains from different destinations in the country and back to meet the rush.
Thiruvananthapuram: Southern Railway has opened a reservation counter at Pampa on the foothills of Sabarimala to serve devotees visiting the hill shrine, where the annual pilgrim season is underway.
A divisional railway release on Monday said the single window counter for ticket booking, cancellation and fare related enquiries would function from 8 AM to 8 PM.
The Railway has announced special trains from different destinations in the country and back to meet the pilgrims' season rush.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup