DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kerala: Unidentified men kidnap, rape 3-year-old girl
Police said a case has been registered and at least 14 persons have been taken into custody and are being questioned.
Tirur: In a horrific incident, a three-year-old girl was allegedly kidnapped and raped by some unidentified persons and later abandoned near a building in Tirur, police said on Wednesday.
The child, belonging to a migrant Tamil family, was sleeping with her mother near a hospital on Monday night but next morning she was found missing, they said.
"She had high fever and was found with ants crawling all over her body," eye-witnesses said. Police were immediately alerted and the child rushed to a hospital at Tirur in Malappuram district and later shifted to Kozhikode Medical College Hospital where she underwent two surgeries, they said.
The child had several injury marks on her body, police said. Her condition is now stable, doctors treating her said.
A case has been registered and at least 14 persons have been taken into custody and are being questioned, police said.
The Kerala Women's Commission Chairperson KC Rosakutty visited the girl and her mother at the hospital this morning and later told reporters that all care would be given to the child who would be under their protection.
The mother told police that the baby was sleeping by her side on Monday night. But next day morning, she was missing and a complaint was filed.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh