DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Keshorn Walcott wins Olympic javelin gold
Walcott, the world junior champion, threw a national record 84.58 meters with his second attempt.
London: Keshorn Walcott won the javelin gold medal on Saturday to give Trinidad and Tobago its first Olympic title in a field event. Walcott, the world junior champion, threw a national record 84.58 meters with his second attempt and nobody improved on the mark for the remainder of the final.
Oleksandr Pyantnytsya of Ukraine was second with a throw of 84.51 and Antti Ruuskanen of Finland took third. Two-time defending champion Andreas Thorkildsen of Norway finished sixth.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs