DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Wife of Kingfisher engineer commits suicide
The Kingfisher Airlines has not paid any salary to the engineer for the past seven months.
New Delhi: In a tragic incident in the national capital, the wife of an employee of the Kingfisher Airlines committed suicide. The husband of the suicide victim works as an engineer with the crisis-hit airline.
A suicide note has been recovered by the police that blames financial stress as the cause of the extreme step.
According to sources, the Kingfisher Airlines has not paid salary to the engineer for the past seven months.
This comes even as the Kingfisher Airlines is undergoing a major crisis as its flights are grounded over several issues, including non-payment of salaries to its employees.
Taking a firm stand, the government has also said that Kingfisher Airlines must get the permission from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) if it wants to fly.
The DGCA had in its report raised serious concerns over the non-payment of salaries to its employees, asking Kingfisher to submit concrete plan before resuming operations.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Junaid Takes a Dig at Kohli Ahead of Indo-Pak Clash
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi