Mumbai: Car runs over several people in Khar leaving 2 dead
A foreigner, who is reportedly the owner of the car and was sitting on the rear seat, is among the injured.
Mumbai: Two people died and five other were injured in Khar in Mumbai on Wednesday after a Honda Accord ran over them. A foreigner, who is reportedly the owner of the car and was sitting on the rear seat, is among the injured.
Even though the car allegedly belonged to a foreigner but it was being driven by her driver at the time of the accident.
The driver is being questioned by the police at the moment.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18