Khiladi 786: Is Asin going to make a hat-trick?
'Housefull 2' and 'Bol Bachchan' were superhits and Asin hopes 'Khiladi 786' turns out to be even a bigger hit.
Mumbai: Actress Asin Thottumkal had to learn Marathi for her upcoming film 'Khiladi 786' and says co-star Akshay Kumar was a great help. "I had to learn Marathi but Akshay was a great help because he speaks Marathi very fluently and all my dialogues have a Hindi accent with a little Maharashtrian touch and this is the first time I am playing such a character, an out-and-out Maharashtrian girl called Indu Tendulkar," the 27-year-old said here while promoting the film at a mall.
"So, it was a lot of fun. I went all out for the character and hopefully it will have a good response," she added.
Asin's last two films 'Housefull 2' and 'Bol Bachchan' were superhits and she hopes 'Khiladi 786' turns out to be even a bigger hit.
"Hopefully, keeping fingers crossed for a hat-trick. This year really has been very good for me with 'Housefull 2' and 'Bol Bachchan' doing really, really well. I hope 'Khiladi 786' follows and hopefully breaks the record of the last two ones and I am looking forward to that," Asin said.
Directed by Ashish R. Mohan, 'Khiladi 786' hits theatres Dec 7.
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills