DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Khiladi 786: Is Asin going to make a hat-trick?
'Housefull 2' and 'Bol Bachchan' were superhits and Asin hopes 'Khiladi 786' turns out to be even a bigger hit.
Mumbai: Actress Asin Thottumkal had to learn Marathi for her upcoming film 'Khiladi 786' and says co-star Akshay Kumar was a great help. "I had to learn Marathi but Akshay was a great help because he speaks Marathi very fluently and all my dialogues have a Hindi accent with a little Maharashtrian touch and this is the first time I am playing such a character, an out-and-out Maharashtrian girl called Indu Tendulkar," the 27-year-old said here while promoting the film at a mall.
"So, it was a lot of fun. I went all out for the character and hopefully it will have a good response," she added.
Asin's last two films 'Housefull 2' and 'Bol Bachchan' were superhits and she hopes 'Khiladi 786' turns out to be even a bigger hit.
"Hopefully, keeping fingers crossed for a hat-trick. This year really has been very good for me with 'Housefull 2' and 'Bol Bachchan' doing really, really well. I hope 'Khiladi 786' follows and hopefully breaks the record of the last two ones and I am looking forward to that," Asin said.
Directed by Ashish R. Mohan, 'Khiladi 786' hits theatres Dec 7.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO