'Khiladi 786' maintains pace at the ticket window
'Khiladi 786' is consolidating Akshay Kumar's position as a bankable actor in the Hindi film industry.
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar's latest film 'Khiladi 786' is going steady at the ticket window. So far, the film has collected Rs 34.20 crore in its first three days. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "Khiladi786 collected approx Rs 34.30 cr nett in its opening weekend. Breakup:- Fri 10.40 cr, Sat 11.15 cr, Sun 12.75 cr."
Directed by Ashish R Mohan, the film also stars Asin, Mithun and Himesh Reshammiya in prominent roles.
The film's business has shown a remarkable growth on Sunday when it earned Rs 12.75 crore, which is Rs 1.60 crore more than the amount it collected on Saturday.
This will consolidate Akshay Kumar's position as a bankable actor in the Hindi film industry. His last film 'Joker' had failed to catch the audience's attention.
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump Sniffles Had the Internet Choking
- Hillary Clinton Wins First Presidential Debate: CNN-ORC Poll
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Watch: Gloves Off Ahead Of Sushma's UN Speech