DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Khiladi 786' maintains pace at the ticket window
'Khiladi 786' is consolidating Akshay Kumar's position as a bankable actor in the Hindi film industry.
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar's latest film 'Khiladi 786' is going steady at the ticket window. So far, the film has collected Rs 34.20 crore in its first three days. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "Khiladi786 collected approx Rs 34.30 cr nett in its opening weekend. Breakup:- Fri 10.40 cr, Sat 11.15 cr, Sun 12.75 cr."
Directed by Ashish R Mohan, the film also stars Asin, Mithun and Himesh Reshammiya in prominent roles.
The film's business has shown a remarkable growth on Sunday when it earned Rs 12.75 crore, which is Rs 1.60 crore more than the amount it collected on Saturday.
This will consolidate Akshay Kumar's position as a bankable actor in the Hindi film industry. His last film 'Joker' had failed to catch the audience's attention.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835