'Khiladi 786' maintains pace at the ticket window
'Khiladi 786' is consolidating Akshay Kumar's position as a bankable actor in the Hindi film industry.
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar's latest film 'Khiladi 786' is going steady at the ticket window. So far, the film has collected Rs 34.20 crore in its first three days. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "Khiladi786 collected approx Rs 34.30 cr nett in its opening weekend. Breakup:- Fri 10.40 cr, Sat 11.15 cr, Sun 12.75 cr."
Directed by Ashish R Mohan, the film also stars Asin, Mithun and Himesh Reshammiya in prominent roles.
The film's business has shown a remarkable growth on Sunday when it earned Rs 12.75 crore, which is Rs 1.60 crore more than the amount it collected on Saturday.
This will consolidate Akshay Kumar's position as a bankable actor in the Hindi film industry. His last film 'Joker' had failed to catch the audience's attention.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her