Khurshid hits out at UP police over poll code violation case
Union Minister Salman Khurshid on Friday attacked Uttar Pradesh police for lodging a case of violation of model code of conduct against him, saying he would have taken the police team "hostage" as it had entered the premises without any warrant.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction