DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Khushi' Murali strikes back with Kevvu Keva
Murali was known for his folk singing prior to Aduvari Matalaku Arthale Verule in Khushi.
Murali was known for his folk singing prior to Aduvari Matalaku Arthale Verule in Khushi. With the song becoming a super hit, he belonged more to film industry.
He continued to sing for Pawan in the films like Gudumba Shankar, Balu and Bangaram. After a long time, however, it was Devi Sri Prasad's Kevvu Keka that has brought him into limelight again.
Murali is thankful for all for making the song a super hit. "I have been receiving words of appreciation from all quarters. The song has been a hit not only in Andhra Pradesh but also with the Telugu-speaking population living in other countries. I cannot forget the opportunities that Koti garu, Mani Sharma garu and Thaman garu have been giving me. My children too want to become singers. Hari Priya and Sai Venkat are both making their presence felt on many television shows," he says.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs