Kiccha Sudeep and director Prem team up for a film
Sudeep and director Prem made an announcemnet about their team up for a film, which would hit the floors on 2014.
It was a formal announcement of 'Eega' fame Kiccha Sudeep and Kannada film director Prem (husband of actress Rakshita) team up for a yet-to-be-titled film on November 6 at Chancery Pavilion Hotel at the 'Varadanayaka' audio release.
Director Prem was invited the dais by Kiccha Sudeep with Munirathna Naidu. Prem said, He is announcing the details related to Sudeep starring film. He said the script is under preparation, which will be a tri-lingual film and Shankare Gowda might take up the production.
Before working on this project Sudeep will start shooting for producer N Kumar'sfilm, which is an old commitment by actor. According to N Kumar his film is in three languages and will go on the floors in March, 2013, hitting the screens around October.
And the shooting for Prem and Sudeep's film would begin in 2014.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- KTM Duke Launch Live: 2017 Duke 390, Duke 200 and a Possible Duke 250
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology