Kiccha Sudeep is happy to work with RGV again
Southern actor Kiccha Sudeep is happy to collaborate with the filmmaker again.
Chennai: Southern actor Kiccha Sudeep, known for his work with Ram Gopal Varma in Hindi films such as 'Rann' and 'Rakht Charitra', is happy to collaborate with the filmmaker again.
"Had a meeting with RGV and I'm happy the bilingual project is on. It may start around April. You'll see the RGV you once saw in 'Shiva' (Telugu)," tweeted Sudeep.
This untitled project will be helmed by Varma, who is currently busy wrapping work on his upcoming crime-drama 'Attacks of 26/11', based on the 2008 Mumbai terror strike.
Having received nationwide popularity and recognition for his performance in SS Rajamouli's "Makkhi", Sudeep will be next seen in the Kannada film "Varadanayaka", releasing Jan 18.
He will also be seen in the upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual comedy-thriller "Action".
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films