Kiccha Sudeep is happy to work with RGV again
Southern actor Kiccha Sudeep is happy to collaborate with the filmmaker again.
Chennai: Southern actor Kiccha Sudeep, known for his work with Ram Gopal Varma in Hindi films such as 'Rann' and 'Rakht Charitra', is happy to collaborate with the filmmaker again.
"Had a meeting with RGV and I'm happy the bilingual project is on. It may start around April. You'll see the RGV you once saw in 'Shiva' (Telugu)," tweeted Sudeep.
This untitled project will be helmed by Varma, who is currently busy wrapping work on his upcoming crime-drama 'Attacks of 26/11', based on the 2008 Mumbai terror strike.
Having received nationwide popularity and recognition for his performance in SS Rajamouli's "Makkhi", Sudeep will be next seen in the Kannada film "Varadanayaka", releasing Jan 18.
He will also be seen in the upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual comedy-thriller "Action".
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'