DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kids more important than acting: Gwyneth Paltrow
Gwyneth Paltrow says acting became unimportant to her when she had kids with husband, Chris Martin.
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow says acting became unimportant to her when she had kids with husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.
The 39-year-old, who has two children - daughter Apple, seven, and five-year-old son Moses - said she lost her sense of being an artist after she gave birth, reported Daily Mail.
"When I first had my kids, I just didn't want to be anywhere else. Now they are older, I feel my sense of self coming back as an artist. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get good parts later in my life - like Meryl Streep. But still I've starred in a lot of great films and won a lot of great awards," Paltrow said.
The actress also said she loves the kind of roles she is getting as she can work and not have to be away from her kids for too long.
"I just had the summer off with them and now they're back to school again. Then what I'll do is look for more interesting supporting-size parts. I have not starred in a movie since I had my daughter seven years ago because it's too much. I would never see them and there's no point," Paltrow added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835