DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kilinoor: CBI Court verdict on December 16
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The CBI court here postponed the plea for further investigation into the Kiliroor sex scandal case to December..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The CBI court here postponed the plea for further investigation into the Kiliroor sex scandal case to December 16 for pronouncing the order.
The court is considering two petitions on the same demand, one filed by Surendranathan Nair, father of the victim Shari S Nair, and another one filed by Neyyatinkara P Nagaraj.
Meanwhile, the court will continue the examination of witnesses in the case. Ernakulam Range IG R Sreelekha, then DIG, Ernakulam Range; Thomas Abraham, then DySP in Kottayam; K S Sureshkumar, then Kottayam West CI and P L Joseph, then Kumarakom SI, will appear in the court on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan