Kilinoor: CBI Court verdict on December 16
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The CBI court here postponed the plea for further investigation into the Kiliroor sex scandal case to December..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The CBI court here postponed the plea for further investigation into the Kiliroor sex scandal case to December 16 for pronouncing the order.
The court is considering two petitions on the same demand, one filed by Surendranathan Nair, father of the victim Shari S Nair, and another one filed by Neyyatinkara P Nagaraj.
Meanwhile, the court will continue the examination of witnesses in the case. Ernakulam Range IG R Sreelekha, then DIG, Ernakulam Range; Thomas Abraham, then DySP in Kottayam; K S Sureshkumar, then Kottayam West CI and P L Joseph, then Kumarakom SI, will appear in the court on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh in India
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle