Kim Jae-bum wins men's 81kg Olympic judo gold
Kim Jae-bum of South Korea won the Olympic gold medal on Tuesday in the men's 81-kilogram category.
London: Kim Jae-bum of South Korea won the Olympic gold medal on Tuesday in the men's 81-kilogram category.
Kim defeated Ole Bischof of Germany in the final. Kim threw Bischof twice and was often on the attack, even when both were locked in grappling techniques on the floor.
The 27-year-old Kim won a silver at the Beijing Games and is the current world champion.
The bronze medals were won by Ivan Nifontov of Russia and Antoine Valois-Fortier of Canada.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology