Kim Jae-bum wins men's 81kg Olympic judo gold
Kim Jae-bum of South Korea won the Olympic gold medal on Tuesday in the men's 81-kilogram category.
London: Kim Jae-bum of South Korea won the Olympic gold medal on Tuesday in the men's 81-kilogram category.
Kim defeated Ole Bischof of Germany in the final. Kim threw Bischof twice and was often on the attack, even when both were locked in grappling techniques on the floor.
The 27-year-old Kim won a silver at the Beijing Games and is the current world champion.
The bronze medals were won by Ivan Nifontov of Russia and Antoine Valois-Fortier of Canada.
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record