DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kim Jae-bum wins men's 81kg Olympic judo gold
Kim Jae-bum of South Korea won the Olympic gold medal on Tuesday in the men's 81-kilogram category.
London: Kim Jae-bum of South Korea won the Olympic gold medal on Tuesday in the men's 81-kilogram category.
Kim defeated Ole Bischof of Germany in the final. Kim threw Bischof twice and was often on the attack, even when both were locked in grappling techniques on the floor.
The 27-year-old Kim won a silver at the Beijing Games and is the current world champion.
The bronze medals were won by Ivan Nifontov of Russia and Antoine Valois-Fortier of Canada.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London