Kim, Kanye to wed in 2014? Mum Kris Jenner sure hopes so!
Kris Jenner is hoping that her daughter Kim Kardashian will marry her fiance Kanye West next year.
Los Angeles: Socialite Kris Jenner is hoping that her daughter Kim Kardashian will marry her fiance Kanye West next year.
Kim and Kanye, who have five-month-old daughter North together, got engaged last month after the rapper proposed her in San Francisco in front of her family.
Kim's mother Kris is very excited about the nuptials but has no idea when they will happen, although she is hoping for a 2014 ceremony, reports contactmusic.com.
In one of the interviews, Kris was asked if she knew when the wedding will take place, to which she replied: ''As soon as I know, I'm going to let you know. Hopefully, probably, next year.''
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1